Pores serve a very useful function on our bodies, but they don’t look good. Most people can’t easily see their pores, but visible pores are more common with oily skin, clogged pores, with some skin conditions. If you’re having a problem with large pores, you can get the best pore minimizer to help you make your pores look smaller again.
Top 10 Best Pore Minimizer Reviews
1. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
No products found.
Clay masks are a great way to cleanse your pores and help to minimize them. This Aztec Secret brand clay mask is made from all natural ingredients, including the main ingredient 100% natural calcium Bentonite clay. No fragrances, additives, or animal products are used in the mask.
2. Brooklyn Botany Activated Charcoal Scrub
- #1 CHARCOAL SCRUB: NEW + IMPROVED - Our specially formulated dual...
- ACTIVATED CARBON BODY SCRUB - Our Charcoal Facial Scrub & Body Scrub...
- POWERFUL CELLULITE TREATMENT - Activated Charcoal is one of the most...
- PORE MINIMIZER FACIAL SCRUB - With this Anti-Aging Charcoal Scrub,...
- MADE IN USA: Our Charcoal Scrub is made in the USA in a FDA Approved...
Activated charcoal has a powerful cleansing effect on your skin. This scrub helps to exfoliate dead skin, dirt, and excess oil from your pores and facial skin, allowing your pores to shrink back to their normal size. After using this charcoal scrub, your face will be clean and clear, giving you a smooth skin canvas to put on your makeup or move about as you want without being self-conscious.
3. YEOUTH Facial Toner
- Chamomile Allantoin Alcloxa
- Superior Product for Your Well-Being
- Helps shrink the appearance of large pores and further cleanses the...
- Contains hydrating ingredients which are important immediately after...
- Has anti-inflammatory qualities which calm and help protect skin.
This toner is a facial mist that you will spray to apply. It does not need to be washed off after you apply it. You should wash and dry off your face before putting on the spray every day. Ingredients in the toner are natural extracts that help to tighten your skin, cleanse and minimize pores, and give your face a beautiful, smooth glow.
4. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- Black Head Removal exfoliating pores pack
- Made In South Korea
The use of carbonated water in this facial mask makes your skin cleaner than before by massaging the pores and exfoliating at the same time to remove as much dirt as possible. Activated charcoal in the mask also helps to cleanse pores and absorb excess sebum skin oil and dirt to clear away clots. All of this is mixed with many natural ingredients to make your skin soft and healthy.
5. New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask
- 100% NATURAL DEAD SEA MASK works for all skin types, including dry,...
- MINERAL-INFUSED Clarifying Mud Mask is based on an advanced formula...
- PURE DEAD SEA MUD helps to effectively cleanse the skin and provide a...
- REDUCES PORES & ABSORBS EXCESS OIL our Spa Quality Mud removes dead...
- OUR DEAD SEA MUD MASK is made using the Highest Quality Ingredients....
As an FDA approved mud mask, this is made from 100% pure Dead Sea mud from Israel. It works well for all skin types, and helps to clear away blackheads while cleaning out and minimizing pores on your face. It’s a great mask if you have oily skin, since it will absorb excess oils in your pores and you can wash them away when you remove the mask.
6. Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foam
- [Etude House] Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming - 200ml Etudehouse
A comfortable foam that you can cleanse your face with, this pore minimizer hits all the right marks to help you cleanse out your pores and keep the skin tight around your face. There are no parabens or other harmful ingredients in the mix, adding to its benefits for your face.
7. Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Contains (1) 8.8 ounce jar of spa quality Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Simply formulated using high quality natural ingredients like mineral...
- Mineral-rich mask has a gentle pulling action which exfoliates,...
- Every batch of Mud Mask is sourced directly from the Dead Sea in...
- Always free of nasty chemicals, toxins, added fragrances, parabens,...
As the mud mask dries on your face, it pulls out dead skin cells, sebum oils, and dirt that’s blocking your pores. It’s also boosted by natural minerals and vitamins to add a healthy glow to your skin and make it softer after each use of the mask. Natural ingredients are used to make the mask, giving you a good alternative to synthetics.
8. Biore Charcoal Pore Minimizer
- Water-activated skin polisher removes dirt and oil with natural...
- With natural micro-crystals, it smoothes skin and leaves pores visibly...
- Instantly diminishes the appearance of pores in just 30 seconds, and...
- Ideal for oily skin
- For best results, use 2-3 weekly
The company Biore is known for making black head removal strips, but this pore minimizer also helps to minimize your pores by cleaning them out and tightening your skin. The charcoal ingredient brings up dirt from deep inside the pores, where you can then wash it away for a clean, fresh face every day. This minimizer exfoliates and cleanses your pores, resulting in minimizing them.
9. Amara Organics Facial Toner
- 100% natural blend of Witch Hazel, MSM, Vitamin C, Aloe, Neroli, and...
- Alcohol-free spray hydrates, shrinks pores, and balances pH without...
- Perfectly preps skin and increases the absorption of serums and...
- Premium quality ingredients; no sulfates, parabens, dyes or...
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee, no questions...
Working to balance out your face and make your skin look as good as possible, this toner is designed to minimize the pores and hydrate your skin simultaneously. It’s made in the USA from natural ingredients with no parabens, sulfates, dyes, fragrances, or animal products. This is a spray-on toner to be used after you wash your face.
10. Dr. Brandt No More Pores Refiner
Rather than working to clean out pores or tighten skin, this pore minimizer covers up pores and gives your face a clean, matted look that hides large pores completely. You can put it on before or after applying your makeup without ruining your look.
Best Pore Minimizer Buyer’s Guide
What Do Pore Minimizers Do?
Despite being called a pore minimizer, these types of products don’t actually work to make the pores smaller. Instead, they target the causes of large, visible pores and minimize those causes. Large pores can be commonly caused by clogs, dirt, irritation, and collagen deficiencies. Other causes can be at play as well, although these are the most common ones.
Pore minimizers work to target specific causes and get rid of them. To know which type of pore minimizer you need to use, it’s useful to know what is causing your large pores before you buy any products. This ensures you getting the results you want: smaller, less visible pores.
Who Should Use a Pore Minimizer?
Anyone with large pores can benefit from a pore minimizer. Beyond that, those with oily skin may require a pore minimizer to help with large pores when there are a lot of clogs.
Benefits of Pore Minimizers for Your Skincare
Pore minimizers target specific problems on your face, which can make them a great addition to your beauty routine. If you have a problem with collagen production, the right pore minimizer might work to add some of the missing collagen back to your skin. If your large pores are caused by clogs, a minimizer can help to free up the dirt from the clogs and soothe the skin around the pores until they shrink back.
All of these benefits and others can be gained by choosing the right pore minimizer for your skin type and your specific problem causing large pores. There is no way to physically shrink your pores, since usually their size is determined by your genetics, but you can make them less visible and help reduce any problems that are causing pores to look larger than they are.
How to Choose the Best Pore Minimizer?
Now that you know a little more about pore minimizers, let’s talk about how to make a good choice on a pore minimizing product. Here are a few things you need to look at before you buy:
Not every product is appropriate for all skin types. Those with combination skin should stay away from products that will remove too much oil, whereas those with sensitive skin need to look for gentler products that will soothe as they work. Oily skin needs a pore minimizer with the power to remove as much excess oil as it can and help clean out the pores properly.
Type of Product
Skincare comes in all shapes and forms. Pore minimizers can come as masks, foams, toners, primers, lotions, creams, serums, and everything else. You’ll want to think about when you will be applying the product, how you want to apply it, and how often you’ll use it. Masks are known to be very effective at cleaning out your pores, but they take up a lot more time than a simple cream, serum, or toner.
Many primers can be used underneath your makeup, so they’re a good choice if you want to help minimize your pores from morning onwards. Lotions can take a little longer to soak into the skin sometimes, and may not be appropriate for those with oily skin. Foams are usually not a good idea for those with sensitive skin.
Pore Minimizing Method
You may want one type of minimization instead of another. Check the method being used, whether the product is going to deep cleanse the pores, tighten the facial skin, fill in your pores, or otherwise. Some products may work better for you than others.
Added Vitamins and Nutrients
Supplemental vitamins and nutrients can help you get better results and nicer skin overall. These extras are not included in every type of pore minimizer, but many brands will add a few nutrients to make your skin softer and healthier.
Single or Multi-Step Application
Along with what type of product you want to get, you’ll want to see how often you need to apply it to get results. Some products are applied once and washed off, while others require multiple steps to get the best results. Tailor your purchase to what your routine will allow.
For the best pore minimizer on my list above, I would recommend the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. It comes in powder form, so you can mix it with different ingredients than the direct recipe says to use, making it useful for a variety of different applications. It’s a great exfoliator that helps cleanse deep inside your pores and gives them a smaller appearance over time.